323511 Earth Ground Resistance Tester, 3 Pole, with Carrying CaseManufacture: Yokogawa
Product Description: The Yokogawa 3235 Earth Tester is used as a convenient test set for simple, accurate measurements of earth resistance. Without a hand-driven Generator, this instrument consists of battery-operated silicon-transistorized DC-AC inverter, An AC potentiometer measuring dial, and a galvanometer. Just push the push-button switch and move the dial so that the galvanometer shows balanced conditions. Then the resistance is directly read on the dial scale. A Wide range of earth resistance of 0 to 1k Ohms can be measured by a single measuring Dial without range changeover. The earth voltage can also be measured on the galvanometer scale by positioning the selector switch.
- Three Input Resistances Ranges - up to 1k Ohms
- Accurate, Wide Range Logarithmic Scale
- +-5% Accuracy From 2 to 1,000 Ohms
- Maximum resolution is 0.1 Ohms
- AC potentiometer Bridge, synchronous detector
- Portable and shockproof
- Measuring Range (Earth Resistance) 0 to 1,000 Ohms (Min. Scale Div. 0.1 Ohms)
- Measuring Range (Earth Voltage) 0 to 30 V
- Scale (Earth Resistance) 3-dign logarithmic continuous scale on measuring dial
- Scale (Earth Voltage) Uniform state on galvanometer
- Accuracy (Earth resistance) +-2.5% of 20 Ohms (+-0.5 Ohms or min. one div) in the range of 2 to 20 Ohms
+-2.5% of 200 Ohms(+-5% or min. one div.) in the range of 20 to 200 Ohms
+-5% of 2 Ohms(+-0,1 Ohms or min. one div.) in the range of 0 to 2 Ohms
5% of 1,000 Ohms(+-50 A or min. one div.) .in the range of 200 to 1,000 Ohms
- Accuracy (Earth Voltage) plusmn;5% of full scale value
- Measuring Frequency 500 Hz
- Ambient Temperature Influence Variation in indication Is within the corresponding one scale division for temperature charge by 20 +- 20 degrees C.
- Battery Voltage Influence The accuracy is maintained within the specified limit even if the voltage decreases dawn to approx. 4 V under operating condition.
- Earth Voltage Influence Variation in Indication is within the corresponding one scale division for the earth voltages of up to 10V at commercial frequency.
- Power Source Four 1.5 V batteries (JIS SUM-1, ANSI D, Mono 1.5 V or equivalent)
- Insulation Resistance More than 100M Ohms at 1,000V DC between electrical circuit and case
- Dimensions Approx. 122 x 190 x 124 mm (4 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 4 7/8") not including accessories.
- Weight Approx. 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) for Instrument only.
Approx. 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs) including all accessories
- Accessories1 Accessory storage bag - 1 pcs. (cloth-made knapsack)
Carrying case - 1 pcs. (Shoulder bag type)
Earth spikes - 2 pcs. (one each for potential and current)
Measurement leads (yellow 10 m or 11 yd for potential) 3pcs.
Measurement leads (green 5 m or 5.5 yd for earth plate) 3 pcs.
Measurement leads (red 20 m or 22 yd for current) 3 pcs.
- Optional Accessories B9646CG Auxiliary earthing net
Part Number: 323511