AEMC Model 502 [Catalog No. 2117.66]Manufacture: AEMC
Clamp-on Meter Model 502
(TRMS, 400AAC, 600VAC/DC, Ohms, Continuity)
Product Description: The Clamp-On Meter Model 502 is a general-purpose professional clamp-on. A strong mechanical case design, quality materials, full ranges and compliance to international safety and quality standards ensure a professional and reliable tool. The Model 502 is a True RMS clamp-on which provides RMS measurements for measuring in non-linear electrical environments.
This clamp-on multimeter is auto-ranging, and provides the user with AAC,VAC, VDC, Ohms, Continuity, as well as a frequency measurement function. The jaw opening for the Model 502 is 1.1 (28mm).
- Compact size - fits into your pocket
- 400AAC current measurements
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- TRMS measurements
- Resistance measurements to 400ohm
- Continuity with beeper below 40ohm
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- Hold function to freeze readings
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment bargraph
- Includes test leads and a soft carrying pouch
- Industrial, commercial, HVAC and residential troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on traditional and non-linear leads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers.
Part Number: 2117.66