Amprobe PRM-4 Phase Sequence and Motor Rotation TesterManufacture: Amprobe
Manufacturer Part Number: 3239635
Product Description: Phase sequence testing is crucial for many three-phase loads. Improperly connected motors can result in reverse rotation, which can damage the equipment powered by the motor. Ensure electrical equipment is correctly and safely connected with Amprobe's PRM-4 Phase Sequence and Motor Rotation Tester.
Included Accessories: Test Leads (red, green, and blue) with alligator clips (TL-PRM-4), Soft Vinyl Case, Users Manual, 9 V Battery
- Identifies 3-phase sequence and open phase check
- Motor shaft rotation indication protected by CAT III circuitry
- CAT III 600V rated for both testing segments
- Meets current EN61010 safety requirements, CSA, EN61557-7
- Supplied with three CAT III rated color coded large alligator clips and test leads
- Zippered carrying case for portability
- Battery Life: Approximately 200 hours typical with carbon-zinc battery
- Size: 153 mm x 72 mm x 35 mm (6.02 x 2.83 x 1.37 in)
- Weight: Approximately 218 g (7 oz) including battery.
- Safety: Conforms to EN61010-1:2001 CAT III 600V, Pollution degree 2, Class 2 CSA 22.2 -1010-1 EN61557-7
Part Number: PRM-4