Amprobe SM-10 Sound MeterManufacture: Amprobe
Manufacturer Part Number: 3052366
Product Description: The Amprobe SM-10 Sound Level Meter is designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and Quality Control in various environments. It offers two types of measurements: A and C weighting.
The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie 94dB 1 kHz etc...). The SM-10 conforms to the IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2, and JISC1502 requirements for Sound Level Meters. Which means the SM-10 uses two different weighting filters required by the IEC 651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2: the A-Weighting and the C-Weighting audio filtering.
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A Weighting 30 -130dB C Weighting 35-130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz-8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- MAX/MIN recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
- Accessories supplied: Carrying case, windscreen, user manual and 9V Battery
- CE, designed to meet IEC651 Type2, ANSI S1.4 Type2
- Battery Life: Approx. 50 hrs (alkaline Battery)
- Size: 200 x 55 x 38 mm (7.8 x 2.2 x 1.5 in)
- Weight: 233g. (0.5 lb.) Including battery
- Safety: CE-EMC
Part Number: SM-10