Amprobe TELARIS EARTH-TEST Earth Resistance TesterManufacture: Amprobe
Manufacturer Part Number: 3087226
Product Description: The Telaris Earth-Test can test the ability of soil and grounding connection to conduct electricity and provide an electrical reference point. Good soil conductivity is needed to limit static electricity charge in potentially flammable situations and minimize the voltage difference between power return and earth ground for personal safety. Resistance testing is done by 2 wire, 3 wire or 4 wire testing methods.
- Earth resistance measurement
- The integrated constant current measurement principle allows the application in sandy as well in rocky environments
- Monitoring and display of auxiliary earth and probe resistances
- Displays of the actual test current
- Automatic and manual and frequency selection for noise reduction
- Test voltage preselection
- Clear and large LCD providing the user with an optimum visual indication of both test values and limits
- Auto power off
- Earth resistance measurement 2/3 and 4-pole
- Specific earth resistance measurement in compliance with the Wenner principle
- Size: 235 x 105 x 70 mm
- Weight: 640 g approx.
Part Number: EARTH-TEST