Amprobe ULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak DetectorManufacture: Amprobe
Manufacturer Part Number: 2734431
Product Description: When leaks occur they often generate an ultrasonic frequency that is beyond human hearing. Amprobes ULD-300 converts these sounds into an audible range for easy detection. The ULD-300 tests pressurized air lines, refrigeration systems, steam lines for leaks. Quickly and easily locate a leak location with this unique device.
- Detects the ultrasonic noise created by pressure or vacuum leaks of any gas, regardless of type: CFC's, HFC's, Nitrogen, CO2, Steam, etc.
- Unaffected by contaminants, or windy conditions
- Identifies failing solenoids, valves and bearings
- Includes headphones, extension tube, parabola (reflector)
- Audible & Visual Leak Indicators
- Battery condition indicator
- Battery Life: 33 Hours with 9 Volt Alkaline Battery (NEDA 1604A, IEC 6LR61)
- Size: 185.4 x 63.5 x 25.4 mm (7.3 x 2.5 x 1 in.)
- Weight: 180 Grams (6.3 Ounces) with Battery
Part Number: ULD-300