FLUKE-125B/NA/S 40MHZ INDUSTRIAL SCOPE METER, with SCC120 KitManufacture: Fluke
Manufacturer Part Number: 4756068
The compact ScopeMeter 120 Series is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. Its a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and paperless recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
In todays complex systems, a meter measurement just doesnt give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The ScopeMeter 120 Series meet todays need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-View triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!
ScopeMeter 120 Series combines a 40 or 20 MHz dual input digital storage oscillo-scope, two true-RMS digital multimeters and a dual input TrendPlot recorder all in a compact, battery powered instrument. Leave all other test tools behind, the ScopeMeter 120 Series is the only tool youll need.
High frequency waveform-, meter-, capacitance- and resistance-measurements as well as continuity checks are all covered by the shielded test leads. No time wasted finding or swapping leads. The included accessories allow hook-up at test objects of every dimension.
- Dual-input 40 MHz or 20 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-RMS digital multimeters
- Automatic measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlot recorder
- Connect-and-View trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance and continuity measurements
- 10:1 Voltage Probe included with Fluke 124 and 125 for high frequency measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically-isolated interface for PC connection
- Rugged, compact case
- Fluke 125 gives bus health and power measurements
- Power Measurements for single phase and balanced 3-phase systems. The Fluke 125 can directly present you the Total Power (Watts), Apparent Power (VA), Reactive Power (VAR) and the Power Factor (PF), over a wide range of applied frequencies, including those seen with motor drives and inverters. As a result, you are able to easily see the effects on the various power measurements during start-up or under changing operational conditions. A current clamp is included as a standard.
- Harmonics mode graphically displays harmonics up to the 33rd harmonic to assist in fault-finding, e.g. with large non-linear loads.
- RPM and Hz reading for use with electrical and combustion engines.
- Vac pwm for use on motor drive outputs, reading the true output voltage experienced by the motor itself.
- Low impedance measurements giving a 0.01 ohms resolution for motor windings and the like.
- AC120 Alligator clips
- BB120 Shielded BNC adapter
- Getting started booklet
- PM 8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter
- STL120 Shielded Test Lead Set
- BP 120 MH
- User manual (CD-ROM)
- I400s AC Current Clamp
- Hard-shell Carrying Case
- OC4USB Optically Isolated RS-232 Adapter/Cable
- FlukeView for ScopeMeter Windows software
- VPS40 Voltage Probe, 40 MHz, 10:1
Part Number: FLUKE-125B/NA/S