FLUKE-287 TRUE-RMS ELECTRONIC LOGGING MULTIMETER WITH TRENDCAPTUREManufacture: Fluke
Item Number- 2740201
Product Description: TRUE-RMS ELECTRONIC LOGGING MULTIMETER WITH TRENDCAPTURE
Our Best Multimeter. Now with Zoom Capabilities!
As promised, we continue to add capabilities to the 289 multimeter. Version 1.1 upgrade includes a variety of new features including a zooming ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data at five (5) times magnification.
The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem solving power in your hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision.
Be sure to also check out the Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture designed for industrial professionals.
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Zoom on trend provide unprecedented ability to view analyze TrendCapture data; see detail at X5 magnification
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Simplified Record screen when setting up recording
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously be displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or unattended monitoring while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable optional).
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours.
- i-info button. On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function Go to that function and Press the i button.
- Now, name your saved measurements and also recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 micros
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optional FlukeView forms enables you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- 6 AA Batteries, installed
- TL71 Silicone Test Leads
- Probe Holder
- Two AC72 Alligator Clips
- Registration Card
- Cal Practices Document
- CD-ROM Users' Manual (16 languages)
- Getting Started Manual
- Statement of Calibration Practices Document
Part Number: FLUKE-287