FLUKE-700P00 PRESSURE MODULE (0-1 IN. H20 DIFF)Manufacture: Fluke
Manufacturer Part Number: 667391
The Fluke 700 Series Pressure Modules allow you to measure pressure with the Fluke 700 Series Process Calibrators. The pressure module measures pressure using an internal microprocessor. It receives operating power from and sends digital information to the 700 Series calibrator.
Gage pressure modules have one pressure fitting and measure pressure with respect to atmospheric pressure. Differential pressure modules have two pressure fittings and measure the difference between the applied pressure on the high fitting versus the low fitting.
- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0 degrees C to 50 degrees C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- One year warranty
Part Number: FLUKE-700P00