FLUKE-87-5/E2 KIT INDUSTRIAL TRUE-RMS MULTIMETER COMBO KITManufacture: Fluke
Item Number- 2670150
Product Description: INDUSTRIAL TRUE-RMS MULTIMETER COMBO KIT
The new Fluke 87V has improved measurement functions, trouble-shooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment.
The 80 Series V operates very similar to the classic 80 series, but with more problem solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection.
The new 80 series V are independently tested to comply with the 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
Until now, there hasn't been a multimeter able to accurately measure adjustable speed drives. But the new Fluke 87V is designed specifically to handle these complex signals. Think of the potential productivity you'll gain by taking the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. Measurements are correct each and every time.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals Selectable filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on motor drives
- 0.05 % dc accuracy
- 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits
- 4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Built in thermometer lets you carry one less tool (TC probe included)
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 microF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Min/Max-Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250
Part Number: FLUKE-87-5/E2 KIT