Fluke 271-U 115V 10MHZ DDS FUNCTION GENERATORManufacture: Fluke
Manufacturer Part Number: 2423224
The 271 is a high performance function generator using Direct Digital Synthesis techniques. A wide variety of standard waveforms are provided and an arbitrary waveform capability allows it to be used to generate non-standard and user-defined waveforms. Extensive modulation capabilities make this a highly versatile signal source.
WaveformsStandard waveforms are sine, square, positive pulse, negative pulse, triangle, ramp up, ramp down. Additionally arbitrary waveforms, multi-level squarewaves, waveform hopping and pseudo-random noise can be generated.
- High stability 10 MHz DDS function generator
- Arbitrary capability with storage for five user defined waveforms
- Multiple standard and complex waveforms recalled from internal memory
- Extensive modulation capabilities include sweep, AM, Gating, Trigger/Burst, FSK and Hop
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
Part Number: 271-U 115V