Fluke 294-U 115V 100MS/S 4CH ARBITRARY WAVEFORM GENERATORManufacture: Fluke
Manufacturer Part Number: 2423101
1, 2, or 4 channel 100 MS/s waveform generators. These universal waveform generators combine many generators in one instrument. Their extensive signal simulation capabilities include arbitrary waveforms, function generator, pulse/pulse train generator, sweep generator, trigger generator, tone generator, and amplitude modulation source.
- 100 MS/s 12-bit arbitrary waveform capability
- 1 M point waveform memory
- 40 MHz function generator capabilities using DDS (50 MHz for square waves)
- 10 ns pulse pattern generator
- Waveform sequencing with up to 1024 segments
- Unlimited waveform storage using CF memory card
- Waveform Manager Plus for Windows software
- USB interface in addition to RS-232 and GPIB
The 290 series uses Direct Digital Synthesis techniques as well as variable clock sampling technology to provide a fully featured programmable function and arbitrary waveform capability.
The 291, 292 and 294 are 100 MS/s arbitrary waveform generators designed to handle real world requirements by test experts. These models can easily simulate complex signals while being easy to use, compact and affordable. On multi-channel units each channel can be operated fully independently, or multiple channels can be linked using simple or complex relationships.
Waveform Manager Plus software provides all the features needed for creation, manipulation and management of arbitrary waveforms within a single Windows based program.
Part Number: 294-U 115V