279301 Decade Resistance BoxManufacture: Yokogawa
- High accuracy and stability
- High reproducibility
- Excellent reproducibility is obtainable because dial switches with low contact resistance are used. For example, changes in contact resistance is within +- 1.1m Ohms at 0.1 Ohms setting.
- 1 m Ohms resolution
- Simple, quick dial operation
- In-line display for city reading
- Ideal for calibration of resistance thermometers and brides
- Due to its high accuracy and a dail system, various types of resistance thermometers and bridges can te calibrated accurately and promptly.
- Excellent ami shock and -vibration properties
- Dielectric Strength 1,000 V AC for one minute between Panel and Circuit
- Insulation Resistance More than 500M Ohms at 500V DC between panel and circuit
- Dimension 110 x 491 x 140 mm 4 3/8 x 19 3/8 x 5 1/2 in.
- Weight 4.8 kg 106 lbs
- Resistance Range 0.1m Ohms to 1,111.2100 Ohms (minimum resistance is 0.1 Ohms)
- Dial Composition 0.001 Ohms x 10 + 0.01 Ohms x 10 + 0.1 Ohms x 11 + 1 Ohms x 10 + 10 Ohms x 10 + 100 Ohms x 10
- Resolution 1m Ohms
- Accuracy +-(0.01 Ohms + 2m Ohms) at temperature of 23 +-2 degrees C, humidity of 45 to 85%, and 0.1W Power Application
- Max. Allowable Input Power 0.2SW/slep. Within 1W for overall instrument.
- Max. Allowable Input Current 50mA (100 Ohms steps). 150mA (10 Ohms steps), 500mA (10 Ohms steps).and 1.5A (0.1 Ohms steps).
Part Number: 279301