AEMC Model 503 [Catalog No. 2117.22]Manufacture: AEMC
Clamp-on Meter Model 503
(AC/DC, 400AAC/DC, 600VAC/DC, Ohms, Continuity)
Product Description: The Clamp-On Meter Model 503 is a general-purpose professional clamp-on. A strong mechanical case design, quality materials, full ranges and compliance to international safety and quality standards ensure a professional and reliable tool. The Model 503 is auto-ranging, and provides the user with AC Volts, DC Volts, AC Amperes, DC Amperes, resistance, and continuity.
The large and complete 4000-count LCD features comprehensive user interface symbols such as a low battery indicator. It is equipped with a Data Hold function, which freezes the measurement. The Model 503 is compact for comfortable one-handed operation, and the hooked jaw design is easy to maneuver in crowded wiring and breaker panels. The jaw opening for the Model 503 is 1.1 (28mm).
- Compact size - fits into your pocket
- 400AAC or 400AAC/DC current measurements
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- Resistance measurements to 400ohm
- Continuity with beeper below 40ohm
- Hold function to freeze readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment bargraph
- Includes test leads and a soft carrying pouch
- Industrial, commercial, HVAC and residential troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on traditional and non-linear leads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers.
Part Number: 2117.22