AEMC Model 514 [Catalog No. 2117.70]Manufacture: AEMC
Clamp-on Meter Model 514
(AC/DC, TRMS, 1000AAC/DC, 600VAC/DC, Hz, Ohms, Continuity)
Updated Operating Temperature Specification:
-14 degrees to 122 degrees F (-25 to 50 degrees C), 80% RH, non-condensing
The Clamp-On Meter Model 514 is a general purpose professional clamp-on meter that measures up to the toughest standards. It is built into a rugged mechanical case and is designed using quality polycarbonate materials. This meter offers a complete set of measurement ranges and is in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool. The Model 514 is auto-ranging and provides the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting. It has a high resolution 40A range.
The Model 514 measures AC Amps, AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity (with beeper), Frequency (from V or A) and has a Diode Test function. The Model 514 also uses Hall sensor technology that provides both DC and AC current measurements to 1000A.
The Model 514 is sized for a comfortable, one-handed operation. This model is True RMS sensing responding to distorded signal electrical systems. The jaw opening for the Model 514 is 1.575 (40mm).
- Standard size, full function clamp-on meter
- 1000AAC/DC current measurements
- 750VAC/1000VDC volt measurements
- TRMS measurements
- Resistance measurement to 4000ohm
- Continuity with beeper below 40ohm
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- Diode test
- 1ms Peak function for fast capture of signals
- Hold function to "freeze" readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment analog bargraph
- Includes test leads and soft carrying case
- Commercial, industrial, residential and HVAC troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- AC or DC motor testing
- Power plant troubleshooting
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers.
Part Number: 2117.70