AEMC Model MF 300-6-2-10 (MiniFlex 30/300A, 6" 100mV/10mV/A)Manufacture: AEMC
[Catalog Number 2126.81]
Product Description: The MiniFlex Model 300-6-2-10 (30/300A - 100mV/10mV/A) is a new flexible sensor for AC current measurements. Significantly more compact than the majority of the sensors on the market, the MiniFlex sensor can be used for measurements in confined spaces or places where access is difficult. The Model MF 300-6-2-10 has a 6" sensor length and is equipped with banana or BNC connector and can be connected directly to any multimeter, wattmeter or logger for effective measurements at the standard frequencies.
- Measures from 0.5Arms to 300Arms
- Accuracy 1% of Reading + - 0.2A
- TRMS measurements when connected to a TRMS instrument
- No core saturation or damage if overloaded
- Overrange LED for measurement circuitry
- EN 61010; 1000V CAT III; 600V CAT IV; CE Mark
- 20kHz frequency response
- Low phase shift for power measurements
- Insensitive to DC, measures only
- AC component on DC + AC signals
- Excellent linearity
Application: Power measurements, Measurements on switchboards, Measurements on thyristors, Switching measurements (disconnecting switch, etc.), and Display of control signals.
Part Number: 2126.81