Acuvim-EL 5A (TOU, RS485)Manufacture: Accuenergy
Model- Acuvim-L Series
(UL, cUL, and CE Certified)
Product Description: The Acuvim-L series are multifunction power meters manufactured by Accuenergy. It is the ideal choice for monitoring and controlling of power distribution system. Some of the features and electric power parameters available on the Acuvim-L are:
Acuvim-L may be used as a data gathering device for an intelligent Power Distribution System or a Plant Automation System. All monitoring data is available via digital RS485 communication port running Modbus Protocol.
- True-RMS Measuring Parameter
- 4-quadrant Energy
- Power Quality Analysis
- Over/Under Limit Alarm
- Energy Pulse Output
- TOU, 4 Tariffs, 12 Seasons, 14 Schedules
The quality of the power system is important with increasing use of electronic loads such as computers, ballasts or variable frequency drives. With the Acuvim-L power analysis option, any phase current or voltage can be displayed and the harmonic content calculated. By knowing the harmonic distribution, action can be taken to prevent overheated transformers, motors, capacitors, neutral wires and nuisance breaker trips. Redistribution of the system loading can also be determined.
- Metering of distribution feeders, transformers, generators, capacitor banks and motors
- Medium and low voltage systems
- Commercial, industrial, utility
- Power quality analysis
- Voltage V1,V2,V3,V12,V23,V31
- Current I1, I2, I3, In
- Power P1, P2, P3, Psum
- Reactive Power Q1, Q2, Q3, Qsum
- Apparent Power S1, S2, S3, Ssum
- Frequency F
- Power Factor PF1, PF2, PF3, PF
- Energy Ep_imp, Ep_exp
- Reactive Energy Eq_imp, Eq_exp
- Apparent Energy Es
- Demand Dmd_I1, Dmd_I2, Dmd_I3, Dmd_P, Dmd_Q, Dmd_S
- Power Quality
- Voltage Harmonics 2nd to 15th and THD( Acuvim-DL is from 2nd to 25th)
- Current Harmonics 2nd to 15th and THD( Acuvim-DL is from 2nd to 25th)
- Voltage Unbalance Factor U_unbl
- Current Unbalance Factor I_unbl
- Max/Min Statistics
- Meter Running Hour and Load Running Hour(Acuvim-DL, Acuvim-EL and Acuvim-KL)
Two (2) parameter may be set within a specified time interval. If indicated parameter is over or under its setting limit and persists over the specified time interval, the event will be recorded with time stamps and trigger the alarm DO output. The indicated parameter can be selected from any of the 35 parameters available.
I/O option module
The Acuvim-DL/EL model can extend the I/O module. Digital input, pulse counter, pulse output and SOE can provided by extention I/O module.
Pulse Output option:
Two digital outputs can be configured as pulse output for kWh and kvarh. The pulse rate and width can be set.
RS485, industry standard Modbus RTU protocol; Option the second RS485(just for Acuvim-DL/EL), Modbus RTU protocol.
Clear and large character LCD Screen display with white back light; Wide environmental temperature endurance.
Small size 96_96_51mm (92_92 cutout) DIN or 4in ANSI round Extention I/O: 90_55.6_19.5mm
Part Number: Acuvim-EL 5A (TOU, RS485)