TX10-03 TX10 Series Digital ThermometersManufacture: Yokogawa
Product Description: TX10 Series offers thermocouple thermometers that support K, J, E and T type thermocouples. There are three models available: 1-channel single-function, 1-channel multi-function, and 2-channel multi-function models.
- Memory-in Function
Up to ten data items can be stored. When recalled, the stored data value is displayed with its memory number.
- User calibration function
Calibration and adjustment can be mode easily by operating the panel keys on instrument and a measurement-standard.
- Thermocouple type (K, J, E, and T) select key
- Input channel select key
With each press, the channel switches through the sequence of "chA," "chB," and then "chA-chB."
- Data hold key
A held measured value, can be stored in the memory of an optional memory number, which is selected with the up, down keys.
- Maximum and minimum record key
Stores the maximum and minimum values from the time the RECORD key is pressed.
- Data record key
Stores the held measured value in memory. (Up to ten)
- Resolution select key
With each press, resolution alternates between 0.1 degrees C and 1 degrees C. (Within the range of -200.0 degrees C to 199.9 degrees C)
- Maximum and minimum values, and stored data read key
Every time this key is pressed, the maximum and minimum values, stored data, and the current measured data are displayed in sequence.
- Relative display select key
Displays measured values with reference to the value obtained immediately before this key was pressed (relative value). Each press of this key can select or release the relative display.
- Simplified correction mode key
Sets the correction value, and selects active/inactive of the simplified correction function.
- Data call-up key
Used to select a memory number when calling up stored data. Also used to adjust the correction value for simplified correction mode.
- Temperature management in a refrigerated warehouse
- Frozen food products quality control
- Perishable foods quality control
- Temperature management in production processes
- Product temperature measurement test
- Temperature checks in equipment maintenance
- Temperature management for research and development
- Number of Input channel 2
- Measuring Range Type E: -200 to 700 degrees C (-328 to 1292 degrees F)
Type J: -200 to 1000 degrees C (-328 to 1832 degrees F)
Type K: -200 to 1372 degrees C (-328 to 2501.6 degrees F)
Type T: -200 to 400 degrees C (-328 to 752 degrees F)
- Resolution -200.0 degrees C to 199.9 degrees C: 0.1 degrees C or 1 degrees C (when 1 degrees C resolution is set) +200 degrees C or above: 1 degrees C
- Accuracy +200 degrees C or above, or when 1 degrees C resolution is set +-(0.2% of rdg + 1 degrees C)
-100.0 degrees C to 199.9 degrees C +-(0.1% of rdg + 0.7 degrees C)
-200.0 degrees C to -100.1 degrees C +-(0.1% of rdg + 1.0 degrees C)
- Temperature Coefficient +- (0.015% of rdg +0.06 degrees C)/ degrees C
- Approx. Measurement Interval 2 sec
- Data Storage Capable of storing up to 10 measured data items
- Simplified Correction Correction range: +-20 degrees C of measured value
- Display Item HOLD, RCD, REL, ADJ, MAX, MIN, MEM, degrees C chA, chB, chA-chB TC type K, J, E, T Battery alarm
- Other Functions Auto power-off, battery alarm
- Display LCD
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 degrees C
- Humidity 80% RH (no condensation)
- Power Requirements Two AA-size alkaline dry batteries (LR6)
- Battery Life About 450 hours
- Drip-proof Construction Conforms to IP54 (dust-proof and drip-proof requirements of IEC529)
- Compliance with Standards EMC Standards
EMI (interference signal): EN55011;1998, EN61326-1;1998+A1 (Class B, Group 1)
EMS (immunity): EN50082-1;1997, EN61326;1998+A1
- Approx. Height 151 mm
- Approx. Width 56 mm
- Approx. Depth 33 mm
- Approx. External Weight 180 g
- Supplied Accessories Two AA-size alkaline dry batteries (LR6) and instruction manual
- Optional Accessories Extension Cable 5 m (2459 21)/10 m (2459 22)
Soft case (930 12)
Temperature Probes (for K type thermocouple)
Rounded end probe (900 20, 900 21, 900 22)
Needle probe (900 23, 900 24)
Surface probe (900 30, 900 31, 900 32, 900 33)
Bead TC (2459 07)
Waterproof Cover (5-per package) (930 11)
Part Number: TX10-03